Hear the story of how a trail was created by a small group in a year-and-a-half for $600 and learn the trail components incorporated to make the trail so popular.
- Bob Siegel, Chair, San Francisco Crosstown Trail Coalition
- Matthew Blain, Chair, SF Urban Riders
- Ben Pease, Cartographer
- Amber Hasselbring, Executive Director, Nature in the City
- Amy Kaeser, Conservation Project Manager, San Mateo Resource Conservation District
- Zahra Kelley, Advisory Council Member, Nature in the City
- Thomas Namara, Southeast Area Manager, Parks & Place, San Francisco Parks Alliance
Part of the California Trails and Greenways webinar series.
July 09, 2020
10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (Pacific Time)
Register for free at https://www.americantrails.org/training/how-to-create-an-instant-urban-trail